One to One Physical Therapy provides completely 1:1, personalized, hands-on care utilizing the most cutting edge skilled services. Your experience with us is unique and unlike traditional Physical Therapy clinics. Many of our patients have already sought conventional treatment without success and come to us looking for a different perspective. To be able to provide this level of care we utilize the following fee and accepted insurance structure:
- We accept Medicare, Tricare, and most Worker’s Compensation.
- We accept all PPO plans as an out-of-network provider and will verify your benefits for you. In order to do so, please provide your full name, insurance company name, ID#, date of birth, and customer service number for providers.
- We will submit all insurance claims on your behalf.
- Initial Evaluation, 80 minutes ($230)
- Follow Up Visit, 60 minutes ($176)
- Follow Up Visit, 40 minutes ($132)
- We accept check, cash, Visa, Mastercard, or Discover credit cards as payment.
We accomplish a lot in a single session which typically results in creating a program for you to practice before we see you again. Your body will need time to process the work we did during the session as well as practice the specific techniques and implement our recommendations. Therefore, our sessions tend to be more spread apart than traditional Physical Therapy averaging about every 2 weeks. Depending on the specific needs of the individual, we may see one more often in the early stages of the program and as one progresses the frequency may drop.