Learn how to optimize your posture, movement, and breathing to support your immune health!
We are happy to announce that we have mindfully re-opened our clinic. We will ONLY be seeing patients in person who:
- Are not at high risk
- Have no signs or symptoms of being sick
- Have not been exposed to anyone who has been sick within the past 14 days
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, you must be completely asymptomatic for 14 days to be considered.
We will determine who to see in person on a case-by-case basis and are happy to discuss this with you.
We have very specific guidelines for how patients will be seen in the clinic:
- Patients should arrive in the reception area at their scheduled appointment time. If you arrive before your scheduled time, please wait in your car. Appointments will be spaced out to minimize traffic in the reception area.
- Patients are required to wear their own mask and no patients will be allowed to enter the clinic without a mask.
- Upon entering the clinic, all patients must wash their hands.
All in-person visits will be at our regular rates. We will also continue to offer our virtual visits indefinitely. All insurances are currently covering telehealth for Physical Therapy as they would for a regular in-person visit. If you prefer to not use insurance, we will continue to offer our virtual discounted remote wellness rates ($115 for an 80 min evaluation and treatment, $85 for a 55 min follow-up, $65 for a 40 min follow-up).
Please let us know if you would like to set up an appointment.
We look forward to seeing you!
It is time to support your energetic health and wellbeing!
Thanks to your positive feedback, we are continuing to offer discounted monthly Biofield Tuning memberships in addition to single sessions. Price is per household — join us (via Zoom) alone or bring your entire family! Sessions are offered at 8AM Wednesday mornings or 6PM Thursday evenings. Start or finish your day with the right charge!
Biofield Tuning is an energy therapy which uses sound to bring balance to all dimensions of your health! Using specific tones generated through tuning forks, this therapy clears congestion and stress in your energy field, also known as your biofield! Your biofield is the energetic blueprint of the physical, mental, and emotional aspects of your health. It envelopes you and is imbedded within every cell and particle of your body.
In today's modern world, your life's experiences can knowingly (or unknowingly!) deplete your energy and leave you out of tune with yourself and your environment. This creates static and congestion within your biofield, leading to pain, stress, muscle tension, and other health troubles.
Biofield tuning works to clear out this dissonance, providing a coherent flow of energy within you. This allows positive shifts to transpire within all dimensions of your health. Recipients report feeling calmer, relaxed, and more grounded after a session. Pain, tension and patterns of emotional and mental stress can diminish providing opportunities for profound transformation in your health and wellbeing.
4-5 sessions/month (pricing will vary based on the number of weeks in the month)
May: $85 for 4 sessions
2 sessions/month (you may choose your dates)
May: $45 for 2 sessions
Individual sessions are $25/each
Join us live!
Wednesdays @ 8am EST
Thursdays @ 6pm EST
If you are unable to join us for a live session, you will be included in our intention and receive the tuning of your biofield during the session. We will also provide you with a link to the recorded session (accessible for 1 week).
Registration is through PayPal to HeatherCarrDPT@gmail.com – here’s how:
• In the comments section of your transaction, list the days you plan to join. For example, Weekly: Wednesdays AM or Bi-weekly: 1st/3rd Thursdays PM
• Include the names of your immediate household members who will be participating with you.
• Pay the amount according to your membership choice and please select “send to a friend.”
• Please sign up at least 1 hour prior to your first session.
• Upon receipt of your payment, we will send you the Zoom link to your PayPal email address. Note: If you prefer to access the sessions using an email other than your PayPal email, please indicate this information in the comments section.
• If you have difficulty or this payment option does not work for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For more information about Biofield Tuning please refer here.
*** Biofield Tuning is not advised for individuals who are extremely ill as it may create a strong healing response in the system. This healing or detox reaction has the capacity to produce flu-like symptoms, exhaustion, waves of emotion, loose stools, increased thirst, etc. Cancer, pregnancy, palliative care, pacemakers, and recent concussions (within 3 months) are contraindicated in Biofield Tuning. For more information refer here.
We are excited to announce most insurances are now covering PT Telehealth sessions!
- Federal and Anthem BCBS
- Some Worker’s Comp plans
Currently, Medicare is not covering PT Telehealth sessions but we are hopeful that in the near future they will. If you have another type of commercial insurance not on this list, we can help you to determine if they have Telehealth coverage with us.
Since March 23, we have been offering virtual sessions and are receiving a lot of encouraging and positive feedback. We have been pleasantly surprised at our ability to effectively:
- Instruct, modify, and progress your customized exercise program to get you out of pain, reduce tension in your body, and optimize your breathing and postural systems
- Assist with your own personal home workstation ergonomic set-up
- Provide nutritional and self-care strategies to support your immune system and manage stress
- Perform energy-based healing coupled with meditative breathing techniques
At this time, we are now scheduling insurance-based PT Telehealth sessions where our regular rates apply. These sessions are HIPAA secure through Doxy.me.
Please note: We require payment at the time of service for Telehealth sessions, just like our regular in-office visits. After your visit, we will send you an invoice that you can pay online. We will submit the claim to your insurance. Any reimbursement and EOB will be sent directly to you from your insurance carrier (except Tricare, who will send to us). Please be sure to check your EOB (explanation of benefits) for detailed claim information. If you have any questions, please contact your insurance company directly.
If your insurance does not cover PT Telehealth or provides little or no reimbursement you also still have the option to take advantage of our discounted virtual wellness sessions ($45/30 min, $65/45 min, $85/1 hour) rather than submit to insurance.
You may also consider our group virtual live (and recorded) April class series on improving your “Posture, Movement, and Breathing.” This is an affordable and fun way to receive therapeutic-based instruction every Monday.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 571-306-0121 if you would like to set up a session or have any questions.
If you need us, we are here for you and hope to connect!
One to One Physical Therapy is excited to announce and show off its new home! We are now located in a beautiful, completely renovated, 2000 sq ft space within Resonate Health Center, a multidisciplinary integrative health center. In addition to being the home of One to One Physical Therapy, Resonate Health Center will be offering group classes focusing on health and wellness. The first class, "Healthy Smoothies," given by Nutritionists Lucy Ruetiman and Sarah Arvelo, will be held on Wednesday, July 26th at 7PM free of charge. Beat the summer heat and learn how simple it is to craft a healthy smoothie in this hands-on class. Everyone will get to taste these yummy creations and some extra treats! To register, please email us at info@One2OnePhysicalTherapy.com or call 571-306-0121.
One to One Physical Therapy's new address is 5236 Dawes Ave, Alexandria, VA 22311 just 10 minutes away from our former location. We are situated in the Seminary Medical and Dental Professional complex where there is free parking directly outside our front door.