March 6, 7:00-9:00pm: Snoring, Sleep Apnea, and Teeth Grinding Solved While You Sleep
Join us for a FREE workshop by Dr. Felix Liao as he connects the dots on sleep-airway-mouth and the resulting medical-dental-mood symptoms and financial costs.
- Symptoms resulting from sleeping with a choked airway inside an impaired mouth
- Building bones with better nutrition, sleep, and lifestyle habits
- Lower dental sensitivity, healthcare costs and risks for heart disease and Alzheimer’s
- Red flags signaling an impaired mouth
- “Life-changing” cases of real-life patients treated with Holistic Mouth Solutions
Dr. Liao is a holistic dentist, Weston A. Price Foundation Honorary Board member and the Director of Holistic Mouth Doctors-in-Training seminars for dentists.
He is the author of 2 books: Six-Foot Tiger, Three-Foot Cage: Take Charge of Your Health by Taking Charge of Your Mouth and Early Sirens: Critical Health Warnings and Holistic Mouth Solutions for Snoring, Teeth Grinding, Jaw Clicking, Chronic Pains and Fatigue