Virtual July Series ~ Posture, Movement & Breathing for Stress Relief
Throughout the month of July come join us Monday evenings to learn posture, movement and breathing techniques for grounding and relaxation to:
- Reduce stress by amplifying your connection to the earth
- Reconnect to your breath to restore your inner peace and balance
- Center your mind and body to the present moment
- Strengthen your body to instill feelings of security and safety within
We offer 2 different ability level classes so all can participate!
- 5pm: Modified Class: Designed for the individual who is not comfortable getting on and off the floor. The exercises will be performed seated in a chair and standing. We can accomplish a lot using a chair!
- 6pm: Full Level Class: Great for the individual who is comfortable moving through active postures, stretches, and exercises on and off the floor.
Participants are encouraged to be outside and barefoot during class (weather pending).
Being in contact with the natural ground (such as grass) is preferred.
- July 6 ~ Diaphragm, Ribs, Abdominals
- July 13 ~ Pelvis and Hips
- July 20 ~ Shoulders, Neck, Arms
- July 27 ~ Whole Body Integration
Classes are 30-40 minutes in duration and conclude with a grounding and relaxation meditation using a Tibetan singing bowl.
- $15 per class or $50 for all 4 classes
- Price is per household, so join us alone or with your entire family!
- To Register, click HERE!
- Select your class and pay online using Stripe or PayPal.
- Payment through this storefront is required to receive your link to the class.
- After registration you will receive an email with the class Zoom link.
- If you have difficulty or this payment option does not work for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If you are unable to make the live event, we will send you a link to the recording. This recording will be available until the next class.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE via Zoom
You will need to download Zoom (it’s free for the basic plan) which can be accessed via the Zoom app on your smartphone/iPad or on your computer (www.Zoom.us). We recommend using a laptop or iPad for the best viewing capability.