We have re-opened our clinic but will continue to offer telehealth services!
We are happy to announce that we have mindfully re-opened our clinic. We will ONLY be seeing patients in person who:
- Are not at high risk
- Have no signs or symptoms of being sick
- Have not been exposed to anyone who has been sick within the past 14 days
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, you must be completely asymptomatic for 14 days to be considered.
We will determine who to see in person on a case-by-case basis and are happy to discuss this with you.
We have very specific guidelines for how patients will be seen in the clinic:
- Patients should arrive in the reception area at their scheduled appointment time. If you arrive before your scheduled time, please wait in your car. Appointments will be spaced out to minimize traffic in the reception area.
- Patients are required to wear their own mask and no patients will be allowed to enter the clinic without a mask.
- Upon entering the clinic, all patients must wash their hands.
All in-person visits will be at our regular rates. We will also continue to offer our virtual visits indefinitely. All insurances are currently covering telehealth for Physical Therapy as they would for a regular in-person visit. If you prefer to not use insurance, we will continue to offer our virtual discounted remote wellness rates ($115 for an 80 min evaluation and treatment, $85 for a 55 min follow-up, $65 for a 40 min follow-up).
Please let us know if you would like to set up an appointment.
We look forward to seeing you!