Virtual Recorded Series ~ Posture, Movement & Breathing Classes
- "The Foundation" (originally recorded in April)
- This series will teach you important principles to promote neutral alignment and optimal breathing patterns. This series provides the key exercises and skills to restore and optimize your posture, breathing, and movement.
- "Unwinding Your Postural Asymmetries" (originally recorded in May)
- Did you know that your body is asymmetrical by design and that stress can amplify these asymmetries? Learn how to unwind the patterns of twist and torque in your body to create more alignment, ease tension and create balance.
We offer 2 ability levels so all can participate!
- "Full Level" is for those individuals who are comfortable transitioning on and off the floor where most of the exercises are floor based.
- "Modified Level" is for those individuals who are not comfortable getting on and off the floor where the majority of exercises are chair based with some standing.
Each class is 30-40 minutes in duration and concludes with a grounding and relaxation meditation using a Tibetan singing bowl.
- $35 per series (4-5 classes total)
- Select your class and pay online using Stripe or PayPal.
- Payment through this storefront is required to receive your link to the class.
- After registration you will receive an email with the class Zoom link.
- If you have difficulty or this payment option does not work for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE via Zoom
- You will need to download Zoom (it’s free for the basic plan) which can be accessed via the Zoom app on your smartphone/iPad or on your computer (www.Zoom.us). We recommend using a laptop or iPad for the best viewing capability.