Hypnotherapy uses the hypnotic trance, a natural and relaxed state of mind, to resolve inner conflicts, fears, and phobias, dissolve inner trauma and bring awareness and alterations to the habits and patterns that have created dis-ease, pain, and dysfunction in various ways throughout your life.
What is Hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy uses the hypnotic trance, a natural and relaxed state of mind, to resolve inner conflicts, fears, and phobias, dissolve inner trauma and bring awareness and alterations to the habits and patterns created dis-ease, pain, and dysfunction in various ways throughout your life.
Hypnotherapy helps you become aware of, understand, and resolve your conflicts on the very deepest levels. Illuminating your unconscious unlocks the repressed experiences, and the physical/emotional link becomes clear.
As these experiences become released and integrated, the suffering component with the dis-ease dissolves away. In this way, you can do something constructive about your current situation and discomfort and change your life experiences.
How can Hypnotherapy help me?
Hypnotherapy works by getting your body and mind into a deep form of relaxation, which allows you to access your subconscious and work through issues efficiently and effectively.
The subconscious is where we store our long-term memory, emotions & feelings, habit patterns, relationship patterns, addictions, and much more that we can learn from. Using Hypnotherapy, we can easily access these moments in our lives that have impacted us.
By bringing awareness to these areas, we can recognize the cause of the behaviors you desire to change. This awareness allows you to move and live in alignment with your goals, release your internal conflicts, and live the life you want!
Hypnotherapy has repeatedly and consistently helped patients with:
- Pain relief and management
- Tension headaches
- Dental pain and TMJ
- Vision improvement
- Sports performance
- Weight loss and overeating
- Fears and Phobias
- Emotional management, Anger management
- Performance anxiety (ex. public speaking)
- Confidence and Self-esteem
- Personal growth and Conscious personal mastery
- Spiritual growth
- Creativity blocks
- *And so much more!
Can physical symptoms be caused by emotions?
Many physical symptoms are psychosomatic in nature, which means that they have an emotional or nervous system basis. The word psycho means psychological and somatic means the body. So psycho-somatic means the mind-body connection. When you think of it, it is not really so strange that emotional strain or worry should produce physical symptoms.
After all, every organ in your body is connected with your brain by nerve channels. So it is logical that when your nervous system is upset by some traumatic experience or conflict, you may feel the effects on your body’s various organs and tissues.
How does One 2 One Physical Therapy provide Hypnotherapy sessions?
The Hypnotherapy sessions are conducted by Physical Therapist Dr. Kori Reigel, where she capitalizes on the mind/body connection to help clients get to the root of their pain, discomfort, and dysfunctions quickly and efficiently. She received her Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy Certification through the Wellness Institute.
The Wellness Institute is an internationally recognized school located in Issaquah, Washington. With over 30 years of education experience and thousands of graduates in Asia, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and the U.S., The Wellness Institute is one of the oldest and most respected hypnotherapy certification providers. More information about Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy and the Wellness Institute can be found here.
Hypnotherapy services are provided at One 2 One in 2 different formats to serve your needs best.
- In-person at the Resonate Health Center and One 2 One Physical Therapy Clinic
- Virtually through Zoom, from the comfort of your own home or wherever you are most at ease.
Would I benefit from Hypnotherapy?
Yes, especially if you have any of these symptoms, such as:
- Body tightness
- Fatigue and physical complaints for which your doctor finds no physical basis
- Constant pain, multiple aches/pain/areas of discomfort, uncontrolled chronic condition
- Nervous tension, anxiety
- Depression, not wanting to get out of bed, avoiding social interactions
- Fears and phobias
- Disinterested in sexual or intimate relationships
- Feeling out of control with addictions, drugs, alcohol, food.
- Difficulty sleeping without drugs or medication
- Dreading tomorrow
- Difficulty getting along with:
- Family members, children, spouse, significant other, friends, neighbors
- Co-workers, boss, the system
- Other students, teachers, principals if a student
- If you often feel:
- Irritable, angry, dissatisfied
- Unhappy, numb, disconnected from others.
- Hurt, unappreciated, invisible
- Sad, depressed, not motivated
- Guilty, filled with shame, wanting to disappear
- You are not getting the most out of your life
Research articles supporting the mind/body connection:
https://web.wellness-institute.org/blog/bid/399304/Can-Hypnosis-or-Hypnotherapy-Help-Strengthen-the-Immune-System (Hypnosis as a modulator of cellular immune dysregulation during acute stress. By Kiecolt-Glaser, Janice K.; Marucha, Phillip T.; Atkinson, Cathie; Glaser, Ronald. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology. Vol 69(4), Aug 2001, 674-682.)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3516431/ (systematic review for mind-body medicine)
Schedule a Session
Let's connect on our services to help you achieve your health and wellness goals.