As a certified Postural Restoration Center, we specialize in the postural system and how its imbalances can cause orthopaedic and sports injuries. In the majority of cases we treat, there is an underlying postural imbalance that lead to and created the injury. We care not only about healing the injured tissues but addressing the factors behind it.
We utilize a variety of specialty interventions such as cold laser therapy, trigger point dry needling, myofascial cupping, nutritional therapy, and re-training the postural system to become more dynamically integrated and balanced allowing injuries to fully heal. Many of our patients have already sought conventional treatment without success and come to us looking for a different perspective.
Examples of regional injuries and conditions we commonly treat but are not limited to are:
- Spine: Sciatica, radiculopathy, disc hernation and/or degeneration, stenosis, strains, post-surgical cases
- Pelvis: SIJ dysfunction, instability, pain
- Hip: Bursitis, ITB syndrome, impingement, labral tears, arthritis, joint replacements
- Knee: Patellofemoral dysfunction, mensical and ligament tears with or without surgery, arthritis, joint replacements
- Foot: plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia, sprains, neuropathies
- Lower and upper extremity tendonitis, sprains, and strains; tennis/golfer’s elbow
- Thoracic outlet syndrome; nerve entrapment syndromes; carpal tunnel syndrome
- Neck/shoulder pain; headaches; TMJ dysfunction; whiplash
One 2 One Physical Therapy has a Postural Restoration for Running Program specifically designed for running related injuries and performance.